** UPDATED FOR 2018**
Please read carefully before submitting your event
You will need to create an account prior to posting to the Community Calendar.
If you already have an account please use the option "I already have an account and would like to login". Otherwise, if you do not have an account please create an account by using the option "I do not have an account and would like to create one".
Submitting An Event
You may submit event information for inclusion on our online calendar if the event is:
- open to the general public; and
- located in the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville (“the Town”) or immediate vicinity; and
- is of interest to the citizens of Whitchurch-Stouffville.
Please note that events will not be published on our calendar if they:
- are commercial in nature and, in the Town's sole opinion, are attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services of an individual or an individual business
- are religious in nature and, in the Town’s sole opinion, are attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services of a place of worship, or convey messages intending to express religious views, or is information relating to a place of worship
- promote, exhibit, illustrate or manifest hate or obscene, pornographic or sexual content of any kind
- do not comply with municipal, provincial or federal legislation
- are intended to exclude a particular group or a number of groups
- are deemed to be political in nature.
The event must, in the sole opinion of the Town, meet one of the following criteria:
- It is sponsored or organized by the Town;
- It is funded in full, or in part, by the Town;
- It is organized by a Town affiliated group;
- It is organized or funded by an order of government, other than the Town;
- It is organized by a government-funded agency or board; or
- It is organized by a government affiliated group.
We reserve the right to post, refuse to post, or remove, any event from our online calendar at any time, without notice.
Please note that we will try and approve or deny postings within 48-72 hours so check back after that time to see if your event has been posted. You will not be notified directly when a decision has been made.