You will need to create an account prior to posting to the Community Calendar.
If you already have an account please use the option "I already have an account and would like to login". Otherwise, if you do not have an account please create an account by using the option "I do not have an account and would like to create one".
Submit an event
You may submit event information for inclusion on our online calendar if the event is:
- open to the general public; and
- located in the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville or immediate vicinity; and
- of interest to the citizens of Whitchurch-Stouffville, and
it meets one of the following criteria:
- Organized or funded by another order of government;
- Organized by a government-funded agency or board;
- Organized by an affiliated group;
- An organization identified as eligible for a community grant;
- Funded in full, or in part, by the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville;
- Sponsored by the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville;
- Organized by a charitable organization with a registered charitable number and operating within the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville;
- Organized by a service club operating within the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville performing work that benefits Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville residents;
- Located in a facility owned or leased by the Town.
Please note that events will not be published on our calendar if they:
- Are commercial in nature and, in the town's sole opinion, are attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services of an individual or an individual business.
- Promote, exhibit, illustrate or manifest hate or obscene/pornographic/sexual content of any kind.
- Do not comply with municipal, provincial or federal legislation.
- Promote an individual religion or religious service.
Events we deem to be political in nature will not be posted after the writ has been dropped for a federal or provincial election, or after the first day of a municipal election year.
We reserve the right to post, refuse to post, or remove, any event from our online calendar at any time, without notice.
Please note that we will try and approve or deny postings within 48-72 hours so check back after that time to see if your event has been posted. You will not be notified directly when a decision has been made.